The STAG TAP-03 processor for the advance timing angle has been designed for vehicles fuelled with LPG/CNG as an auxiliary device to improve the efficiency of firing the fuel-air mixture by forcing the advance timing angle to change. The device inherits all the proven functions of its predecessors, (STAG TAP-01 and STAG TAP-02) and is extended by a number of new more useful software elements. Unlike the earlier models, STAG TAP-03 has been adapted to AC STAG software (diagnostic application for TAP-03 and STAG-4 QBOX, STAG-400 DPI injection controllers) and supports Bluetooth Next interface.
has been designed for engines with an inductive crankshaft position sensor and up to 2 electronic camshaft position sensors.
has been designed for engines with a digital crankshaft position sensor and up to 2 electronic camshaft position sensors.
The advantages of STAG-TAP-03:
- improves the flexibility of CNG and LPG powered engines;
- decreases gas fuel consumption;
- reduces the risk of back-fire in previous generation systems;
- maintains nominal engine power when using CNG.
The processor may decrease LPG consumption by 3% - 10%, while improving engine flexibility with only a slight increase in power of1% to 2%, compared to that of LPG without a processor.
The processor may decrease CNG consumption by 5% -15%, while improving engine flexibility and significantly increasing the power by 10% to 25%, compared to that of CNG without a processor.
The device has a number of built-in options:
- support for 2 camshafts (covering camshaft variable timing adjustment),
- auto-calibration - automatic recording and detection of crankshaft and camshaft operating curves, which eliminates the problem with verifying the crankshaft cycle prior to installation,
- oscilloscope - the device automatically collects readings without the need to connect an oscilloscope,
- improved (patent pending) method of dynamic and automatic spark advance adjustment depending on the current
- engine parameters, thus increasing the vehicle dynamics,
- reporting the device performance data directly from the application,
- easy adjustment.