Current consumption: intelligent control up to 60A with an operating engine
Operating temperature: - 40°C ÷ 105°C
Example of petrol consumption [liters per 1000 km] for a vehicle equipped
with a 1.4 l engine in a combined cycle and LPG system of the 4th generation.
|| with preheater
- ensures switching to gas earlier,
- optimized management of the heating element by the control unit,
- ensures the correct operating temperature of the reducer even at step changes in unit load,
- minimizes energy consumption to protect the electrical system of the vehicle,
- the controller monitors the correct rise in temperature of the reducer to the required level, and prevents the reducer from cooling when needed,
- an installed STAG R01 CS does not require configuration – automatic adjustments to the engine,
- ensures optimum operating conditions of the autogas system and safety of use.