SWITCH OPERATING MODE
Depending on the frequency of backlight pulsing on the front panel, check LED pulsing and buzzer sounds.
- PETROL mode - the engine is fueled by petrol (backlight off, no sound signals from the switch).
- AUTO mode - after engine start, the system is automatically switching to LPG/CNG fueling when required parameters are reached (backlight pulsing, no sound signals).
- EMERGENCY mode - LPG/CNG system failure with the engine being fueled by petrol (pulsing of the backlight with sound signals).
- GAS mode - the engine is fueled with autogas (backlight ON).
INFORMATIVE SOUND AND VISUAL SIGNALS (CHECK LED) GENERATED BY THE SWITCH
- Controller error.
- Empty gas tank.
- Autogas system service required.
- Active emergency startup on gas.
- Supply voltage: 12VDC ± 25%.
- Working temperature range: -40°C ÷ +70°C.
- Overall dimensions: 27.3 x 27.3 x 8.0 mm.
- Double-sided adhesive tape on the back panel of the switch housing.